Blog Credits: Blog Header Template by Mrs Wresh, Paper and Elements are from the Shabby Princess Promise Collection.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Husband


My husband has been running, and running, and running, and when he is done running he runs some more. In 10 days my husband will be running his second marathon. He has been so determined and strong in his training. He has lost twenty five pounds and looks incredible. Alan the kids and I are so proud of you! I just want to say way to go Babe!
P.S. This picture was taken after he had already run 15 miles with five more to go!

5 comments:

Christine said...

That is amazing. Way to go Alan! I wish I had that much dedication. Alan is such a great guy. You scored Tami!

Shelly B. said...

GREAT job Alan! I agree with Christine!

Emily said...

Good Job Alan! Way to stay dedicated!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Very impressive! Good luck to him, post his results!!

Skylette said...

So, I just figured out that you have a blog now! So, so cute!