Blog Credits: Blog Header Template by Mrs Wresh, Paper and Elements are from the Shabby Princess Promise Collection.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Big Kids

Brooklyn Almost 2 Connor Almost 2



















My kids have changed so much. Yesterday morning they got dressed, got breakfast, made their lunch for school, brushed their teeth all by themselves (and I didn't have to ask). I can remember carrying them around everywhere I went. Now I open the van door and away the go! I love them so much! Watching them get bigger makes my stomach ache. I have to admit I like their independence, but the years are going to fast. I am afraid that it is going so fast that I am not going to remember or embrace it enough. I wrote this post today to remind me to slow down and enjoy my kids. Because Holy Cow they are almost eight.

7 comments:

Tiffany B said...

Those photos are great Tam. What a great post to start with. I'm really glad you are doing this... and hey everyone Tam decided to reward me for getting her blog designed by bringing me dinner. If she ever volunters to make you her chicken enchiladas - let her. They were so yummy. I didn't expect any payment at all so this was a real treat. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Love your thoughts on this....... I too, am watching my kids get bigger and older. My baby is trying to walk....... he just got a new carseat, I've packed his swing away.... He's still very much a baby to me- but he's not a tiny baby anymore and as much as I love his changing personality and watching him grow, he's not tiny anymore!

Anyway, love the post! Keep it up!

Christine said...

I am so excited that you started blogging. Your blog is soooo darling. That Tiffany is so talented.

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to read more, Tami! Your blog design looks great and your kiddos are so cute (and nice)!

Grandma T said...

So fun to see your blog site. I will have to give you mine. What a darling family! You are an awesome mommy!

Love ya,

Diane

Emily said...

I love that you started a blog! It is so cute. This will be fun to read!

Emily said...

P.S. Your kids are so cute to!