Blog Credits: Blog Header Template by Mrs Wresh, Paper and Elements are from the Shabby Princess Promise Collection.

Monday, June 16, 2008

What's Up!

Girls Night Out

With the boys at the Father/Son outing Brooklyn and I had a girls night out. We started the night with a pedicure and manicure from Da Vi Nails. We both picked the same color for our toes and nails. Brooklyn was so much fun. She loved sitting in the massage chair. The massager kept massaging her head because she was so little for that big chair. She kept giggling it was very contagious and made me giggle with her. It was one of the best pedicures I have ever had. We went to IHOP for dinner (Brooklyn's choice). Brooklyn had blueberry pancakes and I had carrot cake pancakes. It was surprisingly good. We headed to Macy's in the mall. We bought Brooklyn a fun new dress for church. She loved it and pranced around the dressing room. She loves to shake those hips. We went into Barnes and Noble to buy a new book to keep up with the summer reading schedule I have put my kids on. We bought a new Juney B. Jones book. We headed for home. We got in our pajamas snuggled up to each other so we could read Brook's new book. She was out like a light. I had the best time with my daughter memories I hope to cherish when she is a teenager and doesn't want to go to the mall with her old Mom.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like you had a great night. Maybe the boys should go away a little more often!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh, that sounds like such a fun weekend! I wonder if I could dress up Tannon as a girl for one night........ no, bad idea! I'll have to stick w/girls my own age for a girls' night out!!

Shelly B. said...

I get sad when I think that the time will come when our kids don't think we're just the coolest! Dang!

Oh, and I didn't realize that it was you that ran past us tonight while we were out walking until I saw you turn into your driveway! DUH!