Blog Credits: Blog Header Template by Mrs Wresh, Paper and Elements are from the Shabby Princess Promise Collection.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things I love!!

I love to see my husband on his knees praying!

I love when my kids wrap their arms around me and give a big hugs and kisses (without being asked)!

I love to eat peanut M&M's, I like to bite the shell and eat the chocolate and then eat the peanut!

I love to read a good book on Sundays!

I love to sleep in on Sundays!

I love when my kids help without asking!

I love to ride bikes and go on picnics with my family in the summer!

I love to get a new pair of shoes (any shoe it doen't matter what type)!

I love to see the beautiful flowers in the Spring and Summer!

I love to hold hands with my husband when we go on walks!

I love to lay in the towels when they first come out of the dryer they are so warm!

I love it when my kids tell me they love me!

I love it when my husband kisses me goodbye before he goes to work!

I love it when I find unexpected money in my coat pockets!

I love to step on the scale when I have lost a pound or two!

I love laying on the beach and burrying my toes in the sand!

I love to put music on when I am cleaning and dance around the house!

I love when I cook a good meal and everybody eats it without complaint!

I love when my whole house it clean!

I love to ride my bike with the wind at my back!

1 comment:

Christine said...

This was fun to read. Thanks for sharing!