Blog Credits: Blog Header Template by Mrs Wresh, Paper and Elements are from the Shabby Princess Promise Collection.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Brooklyn Answers Some Questions





Brooklyn 7 years Old

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would want to be like Elastic Girl on the Incredibles!
What chore did you do last?
Wiped the base boards for Mom!
What was the last movie you saw at a theater?
Prince Caspian Chronicles of Narnia

What is your favorite song?
I don’t have one

What do you like to eat for lunch?
Chicken Nuggets !
What's the nicest thing you've done lately for someone in your family?
Drew pictures

What makes you mad?
When my brother is mean to me

Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
Cruise with my Family

Who's the smartest person in your family?
Popcorn the Dog, or maybe Dad?
What is your dad really good at?
Basketball

What can you do better than your dad?
Color
How are you like your mom?
We both like to run!
How are you different from your Mom?
She is a lot older!
How old is Mom?
Thirtysomething?

How tall is Dad?
I don’t know

What one thing is Mom always saying to you?
Clean your room

What did you and Dad do together that you'll always remember?
We had fun at my seventh birthday.

How do you know that Mom and Dad love you?
Because you always say it

No comments: