Blog Credits: Blog Header Template by Mrs Wresh, Paper and Elements are from the Shabby Princess Promise Collection.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Good Friends!

What makes a good friend? I think a good friend is someone who tells you how it is... honesty! That is why I think Emily Devries is my good friend. She told me flat out that I need to post more on my blog. She is right, I do! I will try to do better. I don't know how many times I think about things I would love to put on my blog, but most times the thought is all that happens. I am off to Vegas for a week. BUT when I get back I will try to put my thoughts into a post. Thanks, Emily for being a good friend!


4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for the thought on honesty. I would agree about that. Thanks for the props on being a good friend. I really appreciate that. You are a great friend too. I am lucky to have you!!!! Have a great time at convention. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Christine said...

Hope you have the best time on your trip.

Unknown said...

Ya Tami, I agree w/Emily- we need more posts from you............

Vegas is goin' to be HOT! Hope it's a good time! Can't wait to read all about it!

Skylette said...

Hahaha, I would have to agree with Emily; when you get back, you must post more. :) We hope to see some fun pictures from your trip.