Blog Credits: Blog Header Template by Mrs Wresh, Paper and Elements are from the Shabby Princess Promise Collection.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Ladies the much -anticipated final book in Stephenie Meyer's bestselling Twilight series will be released at Barnes & Noble on Friday, August 1st @ midnight. Emily & I are planning on going if anyone else is interested let us know. Barnes & Noble is having a release party from 9:00pm to midnight, they are calling the party "Vampire Prom Night", they will have a costume contest, refreshments, and trivia games. We will not be able to purchase our books until midnight. If you want to reserve a copy you need to go into Barnes & Noble and fill out a save me a book form. I am super excited can't wait for a couple of sleepless nights finish it like I did the first three books.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't wait either.

Skylette said...

What I would give right now to have time to read a book, start to finish! My sister says her books are amazing though.