Blog Credits: Blog Header Template by Mrs Wresh, Paper and Elements are from the Shabby Princess Promise Collection.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mr. Mom

My husband is amazing! While I went to Las Vegas for a Fitness Convention my husband took time off work and became Mr. Mom. The first day he had the kids he had not only Brooklyn and Connor but he had Kyla and Carson too. That means he had three seven year olds and a five year old for eleven hours. When I called to check on him he told me that the kids where playing and he was working on replacing the bark in the front yard (a major task that I had been dreading). The next day I called and he was cooking dinner... a roast. Yes, I said a roast... with potatoes and peas. O' my goodness! The next time I called him he was cooking dinner again chicken with rice and vegetables. O' my goodness! And he had finished the bark in the front yard and was now working on cleaning out the garage. That was the point I decided I should just stay in Vegas to see what other projects he would finish. If only! When I got home he had done the laundry and picked up the house. What a man! I decided that more trips are in my future...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Greg always does so great when I am gone to. I can't understand it. I struggle everyday. Alan is a good man. You guys are so cute together.

Skylette said...

Wow, you have to go away to get things checked off that 'honey-do' list! That is quite the accomplishment though! He really loves ya'! Welcome home. :)

Unknown said...

Yep, they do so well when we're gone!!! That's great, it's always a comfort to know your kids are in good hands and being well fed!

Good to hear from you :)